Saturday, January 10, 2009
Chefs in Training
My sweet and thoughtful mom made my girls for Christmas, their own cookbook, got them both aprons (very cute I might add) and a certificate saying that they will recieve private cooking lessons from her. They we super excited and have admired their cookbooks since they day they got them. They were jumping with joy when she came over a couple days ago and said lets cook!!! Thank you mom they loved it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
It was a treat for me!! We had a blast! Love my little Sansom girls!
The aprons and cookbooks were a big hit and my house also!! Thanks again mom!
Welcome back to the blogging world. It's about stinking time :) Love all the fun pictures.
Okay, that was me. Didn't realize I was still signed in as Hallee.
JAMI
So cute! How nice to have so many cute helpers! My boys help me by eating everything I make!
Super cute! I've had some yummy Kathryn recipes, delicious! Looks like Christmas and New Years was good to you guys! Can't wait to go out next week! Love ya!
That looks so fun. What an awesome Grandma!
What a cute idea! Grandma's are the best.
Post a Comment