Sunday, May 02, 2010

IT Happened!

Steve and I have always had a thought that Grace would most likely be the first one of our girls to break a bone, well we were right on! She decided that jumpimg from the window seal to the couch would be fun, but Grace lost her balance and slipped off! She had a rough few days at first but after all the attention and showering of gifts she is feeling good about the whole situation! The cast is water proof which I thought was pretty cool myself.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Jami said...

Poor Grace. Oh wait. Not poor Grace. After all the attention and gifts I'm thinking I might just "accidently" break MY arm. :)

Good choice on the hot pink Grace! Love it!

Unknown said...

oh grace. . . she is too funny. i love all your pics tara!!

Stephie said...

Oh no!! I bet that was scary!!!! Glad that she gets a super cute and waterproof cast though! My cast was not cute or waterproof! HOpe you heal fast Grace!! xo

Gunn Family said...

Why am I not suprised? :-) Grace you wear it well! I love the pink! Hope your arm is feeling better!

Tristen said...

Poor Grace. I was with you on the first one in your fam. to break a bone. Poor girl. Cade has that badge in our family. I'm sure it won't be the last for either of us!

Kathryn said...

Yeah, I agree with Jamie, I may accidentally break something one of these days. Her cast is perfect for her. I'm glad she is feeling more confident now!