Sunday, August 31, 2008

GO COUGS!!

Rise and shout the cougars are out their on their way to FAME and GLORY. Our family had a blast at the first BYU game of the season All of them cheered the cougars on, it was so fun to watch, Steve was so proud. Did I mention they WON!!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Sara said...

Ooh, I am so jealous!! I am a totally obsessive BYU football fan. I would have loved to go to the game. Looks like a blast! GO COUGS!! (cute blog btw!)

Unknown said...

YEAH!!! Bodie was in his BYU shirt! We would of loved to be there!! I wish my husband was a Cougar. I love Trav's mohawk and your bangs!

Jami said...

Looks like you guys had fun. Glad the weather turned out for ya :)

Gunn Family said...

So fun! Half my fam was there too! Good game!

Tristen said...

Love the family of cougars! Way to go BYU.

Kathryn said...

Fun day!! I love my obsessive cougar fans! The tradition continues!!