Tuesday, April 22, 2008
BIG BOUNCY SLIDES
Steve and I took our girls to classic skating so they could have one hour to be able to play on the BIG BOUNCY SLIDES. At the end of that hour they all had red faces, sweat running down their face, and don't even get me started on what their hair looked like. We thought it was so hilarious to watch climb up those things over and over again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
So cute! I love the last one..is that Jovie? Wow!
Jovie's face is hysterical! It looks like a ton of fun. I just want to know if Steve did it?
How fun! I want to do it, well maybe in a few more weeks of recovery!! You are such a fun Mom! I had so much fun with you here!! Thank you for your sweet comments on my blog!
Looks like some serious fun!
Hey Tara! I love Gracie's face in the 2nd pic! Classic! I can't wait to see all of you in a few weeks!!
I love places like that! Fun, fun, fun!
That one of Jovie is HILARIIOUS!
Post a Comment