Friday, February 15, 2008

Getting to know you!

I've been tagged with the 2008 version of "Getting to know you" it is about time I get around to filling it out. Here goes nothing... 1. What time did you get up this morning? 8 am to the pitter patter of little feet running in my room, Trinity loves getting Jovie out of her crib in the morning now. 2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds all the way it is my birth stone! 3. What was the last movie you saw? Fools Gold 4. Where is the most beautiful place you've ever been? France or Cancun, Mexico I can't decide they are so different. 5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Pancakes or waffles whatever my kids are eating. 6. What is your favorite food? Lobster 7. What food do you dislike? Any thing with rasberries 8. What is your favorite CD lately? Celine Dion's New CD 9. What kind of car do you drive? Cadillac Escalade 10. Favorite sandwich? Panini 11. What characteristics do you despise? Dishonesty 12. Favorite item of clothing? My new jeans from Buckle 13. If you could go anywhere in the world for a vacation, where would you go? Europe 14. What color is your bathroom? It is called Amber Waves 15. Favorite brand of clothing? Twisted Heart 16. Where would you retire? That is a good question I have no idea. 17. What was your most memorable birthday? My 17th, My Mom threw me a huge surprise birthday party. 18. Favorite sport to watch? Football 19. Favorite saying? Don't sweat the small Stuff. 20. When is your birthday? April 12 21. Are you a morning person or a night person? Night for sure 22. What is your shoe size? 9 23. Pets? No 24. What did you want to be when you were little? Shorter 25. What are you today? a full time mother, wife, nurse, therapist,chaufer, cook, house keeper you name I can maybe do it. .26. What is your favorite candy? Any thing chocolate 27. What is your favorite flower? Star Gazer Lilles 28. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? Any day that I have my husband home. 29. What are you listening to right now? My friends chatting away, love it. 30. What was the last thing you ate? Almond M&M 31. Do you believe in Angels? Absolutely! 32. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Yellow it is bright 33. Pet peeves? Un finished jobs 34. Favorite Television show? Friends 35. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Josie 36. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yep! All three of them:) 37. Favorite soft drink? Diet Coke with a freshly squeezed lime. 38. Hair Color? Brown for now 39. Favorite restaurant? Tapenyaki 40. Siblings? 2 brothers and threee sisters 41. What was your favorite toy as a child? My kitchen 42. Summer or Winter? SUMMER! 43. Hugs or kisses? Both 44. Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate all the way. 45. When was the last time you cried? When I saw my Dad after his surgery to remove his prostate because of cancer. 46. What is under your bed? Bags 47. Who is the friend you've had longest? All my high school friends 48. What did you do last night for dinner? Chicken Cordan Bleu 49. Favorite smell?Steve's cologne 50. What are you most afraid of? Being in a bad car accident. Having to watch one of my children suffer for any reason. 51. How many years at your current job? Six years as a mother, 9 years as a wife 52. Favorite day of the week? Saturday. 53. How many towns have you lived in? 5 54. Do you make friends easily? I think so
55. Are you happy? Yes Very Happy

4 comments:

Gunn Family said...

I love it! I have know you forever and still some of your answers suprised me! I loved reading it thanks!

Unknown said...

Favorite sister? Telisa! JK. I love your answers.

Kathryn said...

Where did you get those questions? I loved your answers!!

Tristen said...

Love the tagging thing, it's funny. I was proud of myself for knowing most of your answers already!